Mar 31, 2008

Content From Elsewhere - 3/29 - 3/31/08

Huh? (LINK)

Ah, yes, that d and b thing still confuses me too. (LINK)

The canyons of...Mars. NOT the candy bar. (LINK)

Oh YEAH! (LINK)

Here comes...Panglish. (LINK)

Mr. T - miracle worker. (LINK)

Now your kids can get a tramp stamp of their very own. :) (LINK)

I'm not fond of Glenn Beck normally but I have to say that this illustrates the financially backwards state of our government quite effectively. (LINK)

WHAT!? L. O. L. {Warning - F-bombs ahead.} (LINK)

Connery as a Bond bad guy, eh? (LINK)

What the hell?! Come on, these sickos HAD to know. (LINK)

This is just full of madness. You'll note that the class is 'Honors English' and that at the bottom the teacher has written a note to 'see me'. :) (LINK)

Well, I guess that'll be my next big road trip then. :) (LINK)



That's it for now.

No comments: