Apr 2, 2008

Content From Elsewhere - 4/1 - 4/2/08

Something weird was going on with the blog yesterday...can't POSSIBLY explain it. :)

'Popular Adages', courtesy of Yankee Pot Roast. (LINK)

Hmm... (LINK)

Interactive 'MAD' fold-ins...fun! (LINK)

Hmm... (LINK)

The rainforest, it's not just for cutting down millions of trees anymore... (LINK)

Hmm... (LINK)

Sadly, while the question was asked...it was met with deafening silence and/or outright dismissal of any change that would take ANYTHING away from these companies. This is a good example of tax breaks that make NO sense. (LINK)

WHOA. I'm NOT going in there. Where ever THERE is. (LINK)

See...now THAT'S an effective and legal way of utilizing the internet to catch criminals. Nevermind that they used the internet to set up the crime in the first place. :) (LINK)

Yep. I've experienced this too. I'd just like to say...um, duh. (LINK)

Okay. I suppose that's one way to determine if anyone is paying attention to the content. (LINK)

I honestly haven't sorted out how I feel about this one yet. (LINK)

I was going to post this one a few days ago but the link was just overwhelmed...so, uh, here ya' go. :) (LINK)

(ʞuıl) ˙˙˙unɟ ɟo ʇol ɐ ǝq uɐɔ ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos ʇɐ ʞool ɐ 'ʎllɐuıɟ


{Maybe I'll just give a 'Hmm...' to any political link that I reference from now on. :)}

No comments: