Apr 14, 2008

Content From Elsewhere - 4/12 - 4/14/08

I've added a little disclaimer to the page banner. It outlines some...er, blog information. :)

Anyway, here's the content, kiddies.

Yeah, the forest is so beautiful out here. Wait...doesn't it look a bit too wide open just a bit off the road? (LINK)

This place really makes the art come alive. REALLY. (LINK)

I get the impression that these two aren't used to being put in a defensive position. (LINK)

Excuse me, I've fallen and I can't get up. (LINK)

I'm conflicted with stuff like this. On the one hand, I think that if there's no doubt, (an eye-witness or indisputable DNA evidence), it's a fine solution. On the other hand, if there's any doubt, you can't just go around executing innocent people. (LINK)

...possibly, such as this guy, (you'll note that this guy isn't in prison for the charge referenced above). (LINK)

How elections work in the U.S....in about thirty seconds. :) (LINK)

Letterman gets in his digs on the soon-to-be-over chief administrator o' the gov'ment. (LINK)

Hmm...this is all getting very tiresome. (LINK)

I got your elitist, right here! Okay, I'm paraphrasing. (LINK)

Let's all play nice at the Olympics, shall we? (LINK)

Interesting historical look at McCain along the way. Not too biased. (LINK)

I think they're right on about the origin of the money that brings up the point BUT I have to say that it bothers me that the money can simply be taken away... (LINK)

Not really Polaroids but still interesting... (LINK)

I saw this before but wasn't able to effectively link it. Here's the link to the 'last lecture' of this professor, (LINK), and an article talking with him this month, (LINK).

Pepto. Yep. Coming soon to your laundromat. (LINK)

I don't really dance but I think that there's a point at which you have to ask if that's grounds for being arrested. {shrug} (LINK)

Give it a minute. It'll get funnier. (LINK)

Movie spoilers...from a t-shirt. :) (LINK)


That's all for now, I think.

No comments: