Apr 16, 2008

Content From Elsewhere - 4/16/08

Do not place infants here. (LINK)

The foreclosure madness is on it's way up in Cow-lee-four-nee-ah. (LINK)

Hmm... (LINK)

Practice for your trip to Mars. (LINK)

Rickrolling in World O' Warcraft... (LINK)

...poster for 'The Incredible Hulk'. (LINK)

Superman...and why this guy thinks he sucks. (LINK)

A new, promising treatment for cancer? (LINK)

A new way to propose... (LINK)

Uh, yeah...that guy is SO happy to get his stuff back. (LINK)

No. It's not. It's, er, greenish. (LINK)

That wacky Dalai Lama, via 'The Onion'. (LINK)

Hmm... (LINK)

T-shirts. Arrests. Humor. (LINK)

Guy draws his mother's entire 1968 yearbook...as cartoons. Interesting. :) (LINK)

"I told him I'd never heard of Maconga and we certainly didn't fly to it. But he insisted we did and to prove it he showed me his ticket: Macon, GA." (LINK)

...and now, a radioactive sponge. (LINK)

A list of ways to improve your free time. I like lists. I'd certainly like more free time. :) (LINK)

Scrooge McDuck's moneybin... (LINK)

Sorry...this made me laugh so hard I spit out banana bread. (LINK)


...good-bye.

No comments: