Apr 4, 2008

Today's Spam Salad - 4/4/08

Subject:
Hot nude Rihanna video {from 'hall ioakim'}

Body:
"Download and Watch"

Today's spam has to be the simplest I've ever seen. The 'Body' of the message has a link to a site that should never be clicked. {No links for you, spammers!}

However, I do like the fact that I can be simple in response. They tell me about the 'Hot' video in the subject and simply tell me 'Download and Watch'.

To which I say, no. No, because it wouldn't be a video. Even if it was, there would be a thousand pop-ups and/or pop-unders, possibly multiple viruses, and the content would probably consist of a lot of really weird stuff that I have no interest in. I'm sure there would be no soft-serve ice cream.


Spammers are made out of the broken pieces of erector sets, tinkertoys, and poop.

No comments: