May 16, 2008

Today's Spam Salad - 5/16/08

Subject:
when the moment is right, will you be ready {from 'Connor Pagan'}

Body:
"Painless ways to get rid of ED! http://{no spam link for YOU!}.com

Connor Pagan
"

____________________________________________________________

Today's spam asks a question or makes a statement that sounds like a question. I can't tell. That whole absence of punctuation thing throws me off.

In the body of the message I'm told that there are 'Painless ways to get rid of ED!'

I can't wait to get my hands on whatever this guy in selling. I'm sick and tired of that ED guy. Not my friend Ed, but ED. Ed is cool. ED is a freakin' nutcase turdlet who must be stopped.

Apparently this can be done painlessly by way of the link that I'll never click.

So...I guess I'm stuck with ED.



Spammers like ED.

No comments: