Jun 16, 2008

Content From Elsewhere - 6/16/08

M&Ms...now with your face on em'. (LINK)

Look ma, no cavities! (LINK)

If this is true, I firmly believe this movie will suck more than any movie has ever sucked before. Except Highlander II. (LINK)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! (LINK)

Huh? (LINK)

Wow. $20 and some cookies. How bout' some free tuition? (LINK)

Ooooh. I like the way they put this. Saves me time. (LINK)

Poooooooooop iiiiiiiiinnnnnnn spaaaaaaaaaace! (LINK)

Someone really needs to find a better place to stable these horses... (LINK)

That's an unfortunate failure of light bulbs. (LINK)

Well, I don't know if I'd agree with the order, but I do love the show 'Quantum Leap'... (LINK)

What the hell is wrong with people!?! (LINK)

Open source 'Guitar Hero'/'Rock Band' stuff... (LINK) and (LINK)



...oh, and 'The Incredible Hulk' was quite fun. :)

No comments: