Jun 18, 2008

Content From Elsewhere - 6/18/08

Now that's a beating. SO glad to see the Lakers go down in flames. :) (LINK)

I so wish I'd bought this stock when it was like a buck a share... (LINK)

So, you have to pay to quote an article now? Um...no, not gonna' happen. (LINK)

I've seen the effects of drugs on people. I won't go into the why and how of it, but let me say that although I completely disagree with breaking the law I also think that the root of what he says here is very true. The war itself creates the crime. (LINK)

Wow. I've become some sort of cute-monger. (LINK)

INCREDIBLE ad pointing out some of the serious flaws in the very issue I brought up just two links ago. Too bad it's from Canada... (LINK)

Freeeeeee stuff if you like makin' stuff. (LINK)

This thief is just wrong, so wrong. (LINK)


Til' tomorrow...

No comments: