Jun 26, 2008

Content From Elsewhere - 6/26/08

I've referenced this on the blog before but it's worth linking to again, if for no other reason than it makes me giggle... (LINK)

Okay, I have to admit that I think this is cool. Sue me. I'm a geek. (LINK)

This sums it up nicely. Personally, I think we should all be p-i-double s-e-d about the fact that we even have to DEBATE it. (LINK)

That would be pretty interesting. Guess you'd never get used to the view. (LINK)

Emotionally, as a parent, I'd say that they made the wrong decision. I can't say that I'm right, it's just how I feel about it. (LINK)

Tee-hee-hee-hee... (LINK)

...and now, Campaign Cola. :) (LINK)

Duh. (LINK)

Full MP3 albums from the late 'Chairman Of The Board', $5 a pop from Amazon... (LINK)

Yet another idea that makes me feel certain I am the biggest dope in the world... (LINK)

Huh? Is he washing the truck? (LINK)


Happy, uh, what day is it again?

No comments: