Jun 10, 2008

Today's Spam Salad - 6/10/08

Subject:
My heart was stolen {from 'dirac'}

Body:
"We belong together http://{no spammer IP address for you!}/"

_______________________________________

Today's spam starts with a subject stating that the sender's 'heart was stolen'.

My response to this is, um, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! How are you still alive!?! Are you a zombie!?! Don't eat my brains!

Once I finish with that response, I ask myself why they follow up in the body of the message with a statement that 'We belong together'.

I respond to this in a manner that is similar to the the way I responded to the subject. Something like...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! WHY do you think we belong together!?! Is it because you want to eat my brains!?! I don't WANT you to eat my brains! NO! NO! NO! Get away from me you damned, heartless, undead monster!



Spammers are heartless.

No comments: