Jun 25, 2008

Today's Spam Salad - 6/25/08

Subject:
Serial killer on the loose {from 'Jack'}

Body:
"Your hard work has finally paid off
http://www.{You don't get a link, spammer...but I'll leave the opera link in, just to spite ya'!}.com/

--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/
"

____________________________________-

Today's spam starts out with a bulletin that there's a 'Serial killer on the loose'.

Some how this relates to the premise that my 'hard work has finally paid off'.

Really? My 'hard work' has something to do with a 'Serial killer'?

Huh? I mean I eat a bowl of cereal like it's nobody's business but I'm not really much help when it comes to the 'Serial' type of, well, 'Serial'. You know , unless it's a really bad fictional character in one of my clunky books. :)

I suspect that the spammer may be a serial killer...or a really ugly guy sitting in a small little room with his pants down round' his feet.

Just guessing.



Spammers don't like cereal.

No comments: