Jun 5, 2008

Today's Spam Salad - 6/5/08

Subject:
You look really stupid [your name here] {from 'bernarr shirley'}

Body:
"http://[nonsense spam links not allowed!]/video.exe"

__________________________________________

Today's spam has a subject stating that I 'look really stupid'.

While that's true, I don't think that 'bernarr' has any reason to say so since he or she, (who knows with THAT name), isn't someone I've ever met. Trust me, I'd remember someone named 'bernarr'.

Then there's a link to a site and a file titled 'video.exe'. This is like a big sign that says 'Please download our spyware/virus/etc. from this link cause' you're dumb and will click any link you see.' So, while I am dumb...and do tend to look stupid, I'm not dumb in the way that they'd like and therefore do not click the link. Some folks have street smarts, I have spam smarts. MUHAHAHAHAHA!


Spammers ARE really stupid.

No comments: