Jul 16, 2008

Content From Elsewhere - 7/16/08

I suppose the weight loss is not really an issue not. The being alive thing probably trumps it. :) (LINK)

Oh, I would love to see this thing blow up in the face of the dingbat politicians who let it happen. :) (LINK)

Exotic? Bizarre? Yes. (LINK)

If you're a fan of the Stargate SG-1 TV series, (I'm not but know a couple folks who are), then you can get all 10 seasons for $117. The deal is only good til' tomorrow... (LINK)

Weaselballs. :) (LINK)

This stuff sort of gets out of hand, really. At some point, it's gotta' be obvious that there's nothing vile going on. (LINK)

51 things you can't see on Google Maps... :) (LINK)

10 'Bizarre' Batmans... (LINK)

Dr. Horrible. Huh. This might be funny. :) (LINK)

A list of 'Counterintuitive' ways to improve your life...love the list-y thing, I do. :) (LINK)

It's...MELTY CAR! (LINK)


Wednesday, you are so beautiful...to me.

No comments: