Aug 11, 2008

Today's Spam Salad - 8/11/08

Subject:
They do not want to buy their shops unknown them at strange stores? {from 'Donald Johnson'}

Body:
"Be able to satisfy her wildest dreams

http://{spammers eat cow chips}.com/
"

_____________________________________

Today's spam tells me, to start, that 'They do not want to buy their shops unknown them at strange stores'. Well, actually it ends with a question mark so I guess they ask me, really.

I guess I'd say in response...

Should them retail mystery amoeba confusion, yes.



We move on to 'Be able to satisfy her wildest dreams'. Really? 'wildest dreams', eh?


What about that one where she's stabbing me with really hard chocolate chip cookies?


Or the one where I'm a sponge and she's soaking me with boiling water?


Um, no thank you.



Spammers are out to get me.

No comments: