Aug 22, 2008

Today's Spam Salad - 8/22/08

Subject:
is it you? dominique here {from 'dominique'}

Body:
"Hi
It`s dominique again. Will you ever contact me?
I made those nude pictures especially for you and I wont write to you again!
If you wanna see them just drop me a line at: dominique69@{nope on the spam}.com
"

_________________________

Yes dominique, it's me.

It's good to hear from you again, seems like the last time was never. Oh wait, it was.

You can consider this my contact with you.

I'd like those nude pictures sent directly to our mutual friend Yurhmahm.

If you could send those pictures that you made especially for me to Yurhmahm, that would be great.

I don't need to see them personally, dominique. My imagination is enough...to imagine stuff.


I'll be sure to drop you a line...which would be this line.



Spammers don't know how to pronounce Yurhmahm.

No comments: