Sep 29, 2008

Content From Elsewhere - 9/29/08

Gonna' miss this guy's work. Made me very sad to hear he was gone. One of the few autographs I actually actively pursued getting. Hope that his passing was without pain. (LINK)

Huh. The guy who directed 'Henry V' and 'Hamlet', (two of my favorite Shakespeare film versions), might direct 'Thor'. INTERESTING. (LINK)

'Sound Wave'...cool! I like it! (LINK)

'My Little Pony' goes Stormtrooper... (LINK)

AAAAAA! DUCK! (LINK)

Never thought of 'Gilligan's Island' quite like that... (LINK)

Good riddance to bad rubbish. (LINK)

- (LINK)

I always hear that the Gallup polls are the most accurate. Here's what a recent one said... (LINK)

This made me all tingly. (LINK)

Wow. Get to the end. He sort of sums up how he feels pretty well, I think. :) (LINK)

Skip to 1:17. She sums up the reality of the bailout quite well, I think. (LINK)

Yikes! (LINK)

Trailer for 'W.' ... (LINK)


Monday, Monday.

No comments: