Sep 9, 2008

Today's Spam Salad - 9/9/08

Subject:
Hi, this is best offer to you! {from 'Abeni Belden'}

Body:
"Hey! I bet you feel surrounded by this capitalist world we live in.

Everybody always want more.. more money, more clothes.

Did you know that in the end, it's all about looks?

So let's get it straight, you see a Million-dollar watch, but does it cost a Million-dollars?

NOT if you know the places I do. Handmade replicas of Mont Blanc.

Rolex Datejust.

Mont Blanc.

Omega.

Oris.
"

_______________________________________

This is 'best offer to' me?

WOW!

I do always 'feel surrounded by this capitalist world we live in'...and by small rodents.

I DIDN'T 'know that in the end, it's all about looks'! I thought it was something about Mary or all about the benjamins or Eve or last night.

I don't often see a 'Million-dollar watch'. Mostly because I could give a shiznit what watch people wear. I'm impressed if it's not made of twine and doesn't closely resemble a sun dial.

Yeah, I'm not really interested in your offer, 'Abeni'. Your 'replica' names at the bottom link to various spam crap. I, er, was way too busy to visit.

Get yourself another dummy.



Spammers know that I'm a dummy.

No comments: