Dec 24, 2008

Today's Spam Salad - 12/24/08 {one-shot}

I stopped doing the daily spam salad thing, (here's a LINK to all the old, terrible ones), a while back. Just got too busy.

Still, I found one that inspired me to do this one-shot so here we go...

______________________________________________














______________________________________________

Subject:
"Set your wife on fire" (from '{my email address!})

Body:
"Learn more about this natural method of male enhancement!"

__________________________________

Um, no.

Setting someone on fire is never a really good choice.

I'm not sure how this would enhance anyone.

I can't believe I sent this to myself. I don't remember even writing the message.

I must be a terrible person.

I need help for my obvious multiple personality disorder.


:)

1 comment:

Gustavo said...

"..."Set your wife on fire" ......a sure'fire' headline-grabber, hey? (forgive me).... holy shnikeys!