Jan 8, 2009

Content From Elsewhere - 1/8/09

Well, I don't need a purse and I can't see this being efficient for a wallet that's always in my pocket. Still, it's a nifty idea... (LINK)

Huh. Mickey Rourke in 'Iron Man 2'. {shrug} (LINK)

'Giant Atari Joystick Lamp'...is there anything else to say? :) (LINK)

IN-ter-ES-ting... (LINK)

These stories always fascinate and frighten me at the same time... (LINK)

The underwater internet... (LINK)

I just wish someone would have photoshopped out one of these guys. I'm thinkin', maybe the one in the middle. (LINK)

Made with stop motion and 300,000+ candles... (LINK)

AAAAA~! (LINK)

Really? It's gonna' train em' to use 'the force'? {shakes head} I'll just buy em' a bag full of 'special' air. Stupid. (LINK)

Yep. The ANY key. I've never been able to find it either. :) (LINK)


Have a good Thursday...

No comments: