Apr 7, 2009

Content From Elsewhere - 4/7/09

Wow. Just wow. (LINK)

...and then come the terminators. (LINK)

I don't have the same perspective...but I can see the point. (LINK)

I'll tell you why I find this cool - cause' it's out of print, unlikely to go back IN to print, and it at least offers an opportunity to read the material, should you desire to do so. Really interesting. :) I've considered this myself on a couple occasions. Since my books have sold SO well. ;) (LINK)

:) (LINK) - {and check out the link to 'Cruel Shoes' too, (below the main content I linked to). I recently read his autobiography, (well, I guess it's goin' on a couple years ago now), and I'm gonna' have to find a copy of this one now. :) }

This. is. awesome. (LINK)

...and some additional kid related stuff. It's gonna' seem like a pun when you get to the page, but it wasn't intended that way initially. :) (LINK)

Looks like a moon base to me. {shrug} (LINK)

I miss 'Quantum Leap'. I wish they'd make more. (LINK)

I've always liked a good horror movie. Whether it's 'Frankenstein' from 1931, the original 'Night Of The Living Dead', 'Alien', or 'A Nightmare On Elm Street'. I'm weird like that. Anyway, they're gonna' start the 'Nightmare' movies over again... (LINK)

This would be the only time in my life that I wished I lived in Austin, TX. (LINK)

Nicely done! It's a fan trailer! They haven't even cast the REAL movie yet! :) (LINK)


Have a good Tuesday!

No comments: