May 1, 2009

Content From Elsewhere - 5/1/09

Well, now I don't have to feel bad about not watching... (LINK)

I will absolutely use this in the future. I often wonder what glue to use. You know, when I use glue. (LINK)

AAAAA!!! (LINK)

Wow. (LINK)

...um. (LINK)

It really is odd that folks aren't more bothered by this stuff. The truth of it is, since most folks don't care or subscribe to what I consider flawed points of view, ('if you aren't doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to be worried about' or 'if you aren't doing anything wrong, you don't have anything to hide), things aren't likely to change any time soon. (LINK)

Dinosaur blood. Must resist 'Jurassic Park' reference. (LINK)

That is, I think, a truly unique perspective. (LINK)



Have a good weekend! :)

No comments: