Dec 10, 2009

Content From Elsewhere - 12/11/09

Quite possibly my favorite take on customer service recently! ...and I haven't done one in a while. :) (LINK)

Astronauts playing catch with satellites without a tether... {the info isn't new, but it's a fun read...} :) (LINK)

These are actually kinda' funny. :) I've seen this lady do stand up before but this is a whole different format. (LINK)

Honestly, I expected this to be a major sucktacular turd. Maybe I'll be wrong. :) (LINK)

...and with my gaggle o' daughters you'd better believe I'll be seeing this movie 1,800 times between the theater and DVD. (LINK)

Somethin' else I forgot to add...you can watch one of my favorite movies of all time, (it's from 1939 so it's not recent or anything...), right on Google video. "Mr. Smith Goes To Washington" --- (LINK)

Have a good weekend! :)

No comments: