Dec 14, 2009

Content From Elsewhere - 12/15/09

EVERY ARTICLE OF CLOTHING I EVER OWN SHOULD BE MADE OF THIS STUFF!!! :) (LINK)

Tarantino's top 8 of 2009. I agree with his top choice but I definitely don't agree with his second. :) (LINK)

Well, there's a lot o' profanity but I agree, I'd definitely watch this show, (totally missed out on 'Arrested Development' when it was on, but once I watched the DVDs I wished it was STILL on!). :) (LINK)

I never watched 'Buffy' but if it means less of the 'Twilight' mania...I'm all for this. :) (LINK)

Odd headlines from the past year. There are a couple chuckles in there. Like squirrel detonation. :) (LINK)

Must fight inner geek... {I mean REALLY, what the heck use do I have for something like that...other than thinking it's ahhhhh-suhhhhh-mmmmmm!} :) (LINK)


Have a good Tuesday!

No comments: